Friday, January 10, 2014

Lecture Reflection:

January 10th, 2014:

How was your work ethic junior year?
During my junior year, my work ethic was between Advanced and Proficient, because for the most part I continuously worked on my graduation project during the class.

What grade do you hope to get this year?
This year I am hoping to get between a high Proficient and a low Advanced, because I feel like this is a realistic goal for me, and that it is possible that I will be able to achieve this goal.

What do you need to do minimally in order to receive that grade?
In order to receive that grade this year, I minimally have to stay on track, and complete all of my goals that I set for myself, and make sure that I manage my time, and make sure that I am also able to get done with the final draft of my graduation project paper, the presentation, and the action plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment